When: Saturday February 23, 2019
Where: Seneca @ York
2019 Keynote Speaker: Michelle Craig
Associate Professor, Teaching Stream, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
Michelle is an award winning Computer Science educator. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of ACM SIGCSE. She has also received the ACM Distinguished Educator (2016) and Arts and Science Outstanding Teaching (2017) awards.
Complete the registration form and submit your conference fee when your receive the invoice.
- Early Bird (before February 18th)
- $100 for general attendees
- $50 for student teachers / students and retirees
- After February 18th
- $110 for general attendees
- $55 for student teachers / students and retiree
Note: You will be billed via PayPal within a few days of submitting this registration. Please pay promptly when you receive the invoice.
We will have something for everyone:
- CS K-8 (Coding/CT in Elementary track)
- CyberSecurity and Ethics
- Hands-on CS track exploring HTTP APIs and Python (excellent SHSM reach-ahead opportunity)
- Computer Science Pedagogy Track including Lighting Talks
Lunch is included in the conference fee and door prizes awarded at the end of the conference.
Join your peers after the conference for a social event.
Location and Parking
Seneca @ York – Stephen E. Quanlan (SEQ) building
70 The Pond Road
The recommended parking lot is the Student Services Parking Garage, located next door (cost is $8 for the day).
For TTC transit, get off at the York University Station (Line 1)
Page URL: http://bit.ly/acse-2019